Book Study (Independent or Group)
Independent or group book studies are excellent ways to acquire new skills, find inspiration, and improve educational practice.
Level up and Earn Your Badge:
- Choose a book which will help you improve your individual educational practice, learn new techniques, or contribute to your educational career trajectory.
- Read the book. Attend meetings if you are studying with a group.
- Record your reflections as you read and meet.
- What are your impressions?
- What information can you implement into your practice?
- How can you share the information with other educators?
- Share your reflections in the comment field.
(Author: Gretchen Pendley)