Fun with Anchor Charts
Anchor charts are an easy, useful tool to use in the classroom.
- They are good for all ages.
- You simply use your learning standard to create a colorful, appealing poster to display in your class for students to refer back to.
- You can create your anchor chart ahead of time, during class, or over a longer period of time.
- They can be used to establish routines, give instructions, or display learned material.
Hyperlink to Instructional Article :
Hyperlinks to Additional Resources:
Level Up and Earn Your Badge:
- Read the We Are Teachers article.
- Brainstorm 5 ways that you can use an anchor chart in your classroom.
- Create an anchor chart in your class and take a picture of it.
(Author: Carey Wilkerson)