Google Classroom Level 1
Teachers can create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized, all in one place.
- Teachers can set up a class, invite students and co-teachers. In the class stream, they then share information—assignments, announcements, and questions.
- Students can see assignments on the To-do page, in the class stream, or on the class calendar.
- All class materials are automatically filed into Google Drive folders.
- Classroom works with Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Forms.
Hyperlink to Instructional Video:
Hyperlinks to Additional Resources: Google Classroom Help Page
Level Up and Earn Your Badge!
- Set up a class through Google Classroom
- Upload a screenshot of the class page.
(Author: Michele Carmode)