Google Classroom Level 2
Teachers can create assignments, send announcements, and instantly start class discussions.
- Students can share resources with each other and interact in the class stream or by email.
- Teachers can also quickly see who has or hasn’t completed the work, and give direct, real-time feedback and grades.
Hyperlink to Instructional Video:
Hyperlinks to Additional Resources:
Additional resources in the steps to earn badge…
Level Up and Earn Your Badge!
- 1. Complete Google Classroom 1 Badge before submitting Google Classroom 2 Badge.
- 2. Have your students join your class.
- 3. Earn 1 Badge: Screenshot an assignment you created OR Add materials to your assignments, such as YouTube videos, a Google Forms survey, PDFs, and other items from Google Drive.
- 4. Take a screenshot and submit.
(Author: Michele Carmode)