Transposing a Document in Google Keep
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and share those thoughts with friends and family. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search.
Taking text from a picture has never been easier! Use Google Keep to transpose the text from a picture!
Hyperlink to Instructional Video:
Level Up and Earn Your Badge:
- 1. Download Google Keep to your mobile device or log on your laptop.
- 2. Log into Google using your school g-mail.
- 3. Take a picture of a typed document.
- 4. Have Google Keep Transpose it into a Google Doc for you!
- 5. Take a screenshot of the picture that has been transposed and upload it below.
(Author Michelle Caswell)